Viva Omaha Heritage Festival Schedule
Parade 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Meet at 9 a.m. at 10th and Pacific Streets
.. Parade starts at 10 a.m. . Proceed north on 10th to Farnam St.. .Turn east on Farnam St. to 8th St. . Proceed north on 8th St. to Lewis & Clark Landing.
Walk with your cultural float wearing the traditional customs of your country. You can also have a float for your business and organization. Prizes will be given to the best floats (Two first places)
Participation of cultural associations, educational organizations, and, international clubs is FREE of cost
After the Parade go to the Lewis & Clark Landing 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Great Festival and Family Fun!
Exhibitor Tents . . International Food .. Live Music .. Children’s Activities
- Represents more than 30 different nations.
- Features international food from different countries
- Offers a variety of family-friendly activities such as face painting, rides, bounce houses, cultural pavilion, and crafts
- Showcases products and services from a variety of local businesses, artists and nonprofit organizations
- Offers live music by several bands and ethnic groups.