Viva Omaha Heritage Festival Schedule – Saturday May 16, 2015
Parade starts at 10 a.m. and ends at Lewis & Clark where the festival kicks off at 11:00am until 10:00pm
If your in the parade, please meet at 9 a.m. at 10th and Pacific Streets to line up.
Parade starts at 10 a.m. Proceed north on 10th to Farnam St, Turn east on Farnam St. to 8th St. Proceed north on 8th St. to Lewis & Clark Landing.
Walk with your cultural float wearing the traditional customs of your country. You can also have a float for your business and organization. Prizes will be given to the best floats (Two first places)
Participation of cultural associations, educational organizations, and, international clubs is FREE of cost
After the Parade go directly to the Lewis & Clark Landing for the festival, Mayor Jean Stothert will welcome and officially kick-off the festival @ 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Great Festival and Family Fun! Great Food, Children area, beer garden,
Exhibitor Tents . . International Food .. Live Music .. Children’s Activities
- Represents more than 30 different nations.
- Features international food from different countries
- Offers a variety of family-friendly activities such as face painting, rides, kids carnival, cultural pavilion, and crafts
- Showcases products and services from a variety of local businesses, artists and nonprofit organizations
- Offers live music by several bands and ethnic groups : Singerman 1, R-Style Band, Escentia Latino and various others.
News video 2015, 5th Annual Omaha Heritage Festival & Parade Click